Vision and Aims
Jack and Jill’s Day Nursery aims to deliver a high quality level of care and learning within a warm, safe and stimulating environment. Jack and Jill’s Day Nursery provides children with opportunities to actively learn through play, develop positive relationships and work towards the EYFS Framework. Ensuring that we support each child individually and provide them with the first steps toward a better future.
- To create a bright, stimulating and welcoming environment ensuring children feel safe and secure, enjoying their time with us.
- To have over 90% of our staff team with a childcare qualification.
- To maintain a consistent, committed staff team, ensuring the ‘right’ person is appointed for each role, taking personalities and experience into consideration.
- To support continual development of staff, whilst embedding ambition in each individual and as a team.
- To recognise the needs of each individual child, working alongside parents as partners developing sound and trusting relationships.
- To offer all children opportunities to achieve and attain, working towards the Early Learning Foundation Stage.
- We aim to intertwine diversity and equality, culture and differentiation into our practice recognising that we are all special.
- We aim to support and respect each other.
- We aim to improve and develop as a setting to continually offer better standards for children and their families.